Friday, September 25, 2015

First Month


Jossiah is such a sweet baby.  He is so calm and mellow.  He loves being held and right now he is eating every two hours and sleeping a whole bunch.  In his first month of life he went the Long Beach Aquarium, the San Deigo zoo and the Beach on several occasions.  People keep stopping to ask me how old he is and I have been lying and saying a couple of months:) This first month has been full of ups and downs but without any doubt at all I feel like Jossiah is apart of our family and I have SO much love for him.  What a cute, sweet baby.  I love carrying him around in the baby Bjorn and dancing with him.  He is just so snuggly and cute.  We are so blessed.  We took him to the doctor in Long Beach because I was worried about his skin flaking off.  She told me it was perfectly normal, she told me he is gaining weight and growing fast.  He is perfectly healthy!!












No comments:

Post a Comment